Sentences wouldn't want to hear on Christmas Day
Funny Christmas card by Giggles
Sentences you wouldn't want to hear on Christmas Day . . .
1. 'The dinner's ruined, but I've managed to save the sprouts.'
2. 'I forgot to get the booze in.'
3. 'Apparently there's no off switch. You have to wait for the batteries to run down.'
4. 'Hold on . . . I've got that Cliff Richard CD round here somewhere!'
5. 'Instead of buying you a present, I've made a donation to charity.'
6. 'According to the weather forecast, we're all going to be snowed in together for a fortnight!'
Greeting card with a funny collection of the types of sentences you would not want to hear spoken over Christmas. From kitchen disasters, to no alcohol, no off switch for an annoying children's toy, a Cliff Richard CD(!), no present, and bad weather forcing the family to stay together for longer! Great humour from the classic Giggles range, published by UK Greetings. This card measures approximately 8 x 5 inches, it is of a concertina layout, folding out to reveal all six sentences. Inside reads Happy Christmas!
View our range of Funny Christmas Cards