Browse our Bestselling Humorous Cards, our Funny Birthday Cards, our oh-so-cheeky Rude Cards and take a look at What's New. Don't forget to make your friends and family laugh this year with a Funny Christmas Card!
The Comedy Card Company - the best range of funny greeting cards, from funny birthday cards to general humour to hilariously rude cards. Make your friends and family laugh!
- £2.29 GBP Welcome sign for the carol singers
- £2.39 GBP Lactose-intolerant vegan
- £2.29 GBP Dinner was quieter
- £1.99 GBP Weather's crap, sledge is buggered
- £2.39 GBP Three Wise Women
- £2.59 GBP More snow on the way
- £2.39 GBP Didn't see you at camouflage training
- £2.29 GBP Nobody ate her last Ferrero Rocher
- £2.49 GBP Christmas - Bugger!
- £2.50 GBP Leopard skin and be fabulous
- £2.29 GBP Entire family for Christmas
- £2.29 GBP Shit Creek
- £2.29 GBP Vacuum cleaner jammed up bottom
- £2.29 GBP Socially-distanced sleigh
- £1.99 GBP Did you book the hotel?
- £2.20 GBP Fitness Tracker - How many Glasses of Wine
- £2.39 GBP Santa - believe in yourself
- £2.39 GBP Spider in the bath - Don't hurt it
- £1.99 GBP Customers also Bought
- £2.29 GBP Supposed to be Three Wise Men
We love funny cards! At the Comedy Card Company, we aim to have the best range of funny greeting cards online from funny birthday cards to general humour cards to hilarious but downright rude cards! We have a vast array of humorous cards and hope to have something for everyone.
We offer FREE UK DELIVERY on orders of any FIVE cards or more. We process orders quickly - usually same day, at worst the following working day. We post by First Class. Please note that Royal Mail is not as reliable during the pandemic. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: We have tentatively restarted offering AIRMAIL (International Standard) delivery again. Typically this takes TWO WEEKS, although PLEASE ALLOW FOR DELAYS DURING THE PANDEMIC. We charge a flat fee of £2.95 for Europe and £3.95 for further afield.
**Europe within EU** : Sadly, from 1st July 2021, customs duty and local taxes are being applied to ALL goods sent from the UK (prior to 1st July 2021 there was a minimum threshold). Those extra fees will be demanded before delivery of the goods. We have therefore had to stop taking EU orders due to these new VAT rules. We strongly suspect these changes will cause serious delays and resultant frustration for EU customers. We cannot find a viable way around this issue but we hope for a change in the future. Very sorry for this inconvenience.