Browse our Bestselling Humorous Cards, our Funny Birthday Cards, our oh-so-cheeky Rude Cards and take a look at What's New!
The Comedy Card Company - the best range of funny greeting cards, from funny birthday cards to general humour to hilariously rude cards. Make your friends and family laugh!
- £1.99 GBP Tom Jones Syndrome
- £2.40 GBP See me running
- £2.29 GBP Knock birthday cards off shelf
- £2.39 GBP Holibobs
- £2.59 GBP Man and duck - last few supplies
- £2.75 GBP Random song lyrics
- £2.29 GBP Specs, Drugs and Sausage Rolls
- £2.50 GBP Alexa - Remind me to go to the Gym
- £2.29 GBP Master is Unwell
- £2.39 GBP Didn't see you at camouflage training
- £2.40 GBP Super Angry
- £1.99 GBP Talking Bollocks
- £2.29 GBP The Fairway - stay here and you'll be safe
- £2.39 GBP Spider in the bath - Don't hurt it
- £2.29 GBP Not too old to wear thong
- £2.29 GBP Scrolling down to year of birth
- £2.20 GBP Fitness Tracker - How many Glasses of Wine
- £2.29 GBP Body gets better at multitasking
- £2.50 GBP Standing in front of kitchen drawer
- £2.39 GBP Two alcohol-free days a week
We love funny cards! At the Comedy Card Company, we aim to have the best range of funny greeting cards online from funny birthday cards to general humour cards to hilarious but downright rude cards! We have a vast array of humorous cards and hope to have something for everyone.
We offer FREE UK DELIVERY on orders of any FIVE cards or more. We process orders quickly - usually same day, at worst the following working day. We post by First Class. Please note that Royal Mail is not as reliable during the pandemic. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: We have tentatively restarted offering AIRMAIL (International Standard) delivery again. Typically this takes TWO WEEKS, although PLEASE ALLOW FOR DELAYS DURING THE PANDEMIC. We charge a flat fee of £2.95 for Europe and £3.95 for further afield.
**Europe within EU** : Sadly, from 1st July 2021, customs duty and local taxes are being applied to ALL goods sent from the UK (prior to 1st July 2021 there was a minimum threshold). Those extra fees will be demanded before delivery of the goods. We have therefore had to stop taking EU orders due to these new VAT rules. We strongly suspect these changes will cause serious delays and resultant frustration for EU customers. We cannot find a viable way around this issue but we hope for a change in the future. Very sorry for this inconvenience.