Browse our Bestselling Humorous Cards, our Funny Birthday Cards, our oh-so-cheeky Rude Cards and why not make Dad laugh this year with one of our Funny Father's Day cards!
The Comedy Card Company - the best range of funny greeting cards, from funny birthday cards to general humour to hilariously rude cards. Make your friends and family laugh!
- £2.39 GBP Lactose-intolerant vegan
- £2.20 GBP Fitness Tracker - How many Glasses of Wine
- £2.50 GBP Alexa - Remind me to go to the Gym
- £2.29 GBP Master is Unwell
- £1.99 GBP The work of six men
- £2.39 GBP Cats - Ways to wake a human
- £1.99 GBP Crap in the carburettor
- £2.59 GBP Not old - In de Nile
- £2.29 GBP Wonder if this will bounce
- £1.99 GBP Birthday questionnaire
- £2.29 GBP Shit Creek
- £2.29 GBP Create Password
- £2.20 GBP Might be better over here after all
- £2.39 GBP Two alcohol-free days a week
- £1.99 GBP Birthday Workout
- £2.29 GBP Doctor - Keep the Hip
- £2.50 GBP Leopard skin and be fabulous
- £2.29 GBP Ashamed at the state of recycling bin
- £2.59 GBP Man and duck - last few supplies
- £2.20 GBP Tell him he was off side
We love funny cards! At the Comedy Card Company, we aim to have the best range of funny greeting cards online from funny birthday cards to general humour cards to hilarious but downright rude cards! We have a vast array of humorous cards and hope to have something for everyone.
We offer FREE UK DELIVERY on orders of any FIVE cards or more. We process orders quickly - usually same day, at worst the following working day. We post by First Class post so orders should arrive within two working days. We charge 99p for delivery of a single card.
We also post to all European Countries and USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand via Royal Mail Airmail. We charge a flat fee of £1.95 for Europe and £2.95 for Worldwide delivery. Click here for full delivery information.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: We are working very hard to send out our orders as quickly as we normally do, despite sending our helpers home to stay safe during the current Coronavirus outbreak. Royal Mail is also seems to be functioning pretty much as normal although it would be prudent to expect some delays with its service. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY. We are doing our best to keep going as we truly believe that humour has never been more important to raise all of our spirits.